Keep the kids happy and entertained all day long with the many family-friendly attractions that Decatur-Morgan County has to offer.
- Begin the day at The Cook Museum of Natural Science (Opening June 7, 2019).
- Have a picnic lunch at Decatur’s oldest park, Delano Park. Let the kids play on the playground while you enjoy the roses of the WPA Rose Garden.
- After lunch, head to Point Mallard for an afternoon of fun in the water. Experience the waves at America’s first wave pool and let the little ones play in the Squirt Factory.
- While at Point Mallard, practice your batting swing at The Strike Zone or play tennis at Point Mallard’s tennis center.
- Enjoy dinner at local favorite, Big Bob Gibson's.