The entire staff of Decatur Morgan County Tourism takes pride in creating events that capture the flavor of our area. Working with our partner agencies, attractions, hotels, and restaurants, we pay careful attention to detail in the planning and execution of all that we undertake. Our six-member team is pleased to assist with a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Assist in setting up activities for your attendees
- Assisting in identifying and securing local guests speakers who can provide programs of interest to conference attendees and welcome speeches
- Assisting with conference registration
- Mailing reminder cards and sending e-blasts to members in advance of the event to “save the date,” encouraging conference registration and updating/welcoming guests to the conference in advance of their arrival
- Providing a “welcome” billboard in Decatur for conference participants
- Developing a press release for the conference and distributing to media sources
- Assisting with social media coverage of the event.
- Provide Visitor Collateral
- Find the right hotels to fit your needs
- Find unexpected venues & dining after hours
- 2018 Trail of Tears Association National Conference
- 2018- 187th Convention of the Episcopal Church in the Diocese of Alabama
- 2019 Main Street Alabama Alabama Downtown Laboratory
- 2019 Alabama Mountain Lakes Tourist Association Annual Meeting
Stay up-to-date with all Decatur and Morgan County have to offer.