YOUR ADVENTURE STARTS HERE
Welcome to the official online travel site for Decatur and Morgan County, Alabama. We’ve provided information of our area right at your fingertips including attractions, events, dining, lodging and recreation for your trip planning. Whether you’re here for business or family fun, you’ll feel right at home.
Our hoteliers are working around the clock to ensure the safety of their staff and guests! Click here for more information about their individual COVID-19 Hotel Initiatives and Guidelines.
We are excited to launch our new Job Board!
Bringing Together Employers & Job Seeker sin the Restaurant & Hospitality Industry
Now Hiring Cards
Now Hiring List
Expect your trip to Decatur to be full of surprises. There’s almost always something exciting to do here. From a world famous hot air balloon festival, to Mardi Gras celebrations. But, to help you prepare, here’s everything happening.
Events in the next 30 days
- Dec 06, 2021 2021 Christmas Parade Dec' the Halls
- Nov 30, 2021 2021 Men's Soccer National Championship
- Dec 07, 2021 The Wood Brothers with support by The Dead Tongues
- Dec 09, 2021 Hartselle Kiwanis Christmas Parade
- Dec 09, 2021 Paul Overstreet
- Dec 11, 2021 Christmas Open House Tour
- Dec 11, 2021 Decatur's Parade of Lights
- Dec 11, 2021 The Merry Christmas Market
- Dec 11, 2021 Christmas with Elvis & Santa
- Dec 11, 2021 Priceville's Second Annual Christmas in the Park
- Dec 15, 2021 Waterfowl Tour
- Dec 15, 2021 Waterfowl Tours
- Dec 15, 2021 Christmas with John Berry
- Dec 17, 2021 Ghost Girls Tours
- Dec 18, 2021 Historic Downtown Merchant Association 5th Annual Cookie Walk
- Dec 18, 2021 Hartselle Downtown Merchant Association Main Street Market Vendor Fair Winter 2021
- Dec 20, 2021 Christmas Under the Sea Single-Day Camp
- Dec 21, 2021 Christmas Under the Sea Single-Day Camp
- Dec 22, 2021 Christmas Under the Sea Single-Day Camp
- Jan 05, 2022 Waterfowl Tour
Get lost in Decatur’s dynamic geography. Whether you want to kayak, hike, or fish, the Alabama Scenic River Trail will satisfy. Bring the boat for riding and fishing on the Tennessee River.
The South has always been known for it’s down-home cooking, but here, we’re known for some of the best. Some of the world’s best. Whether it’s Big Bob Gibson’s smoked barbecue with white sauce or Simp McGhee’s cajun creations — you better bring your appetite!
Take it easy and extend your visit to Morgan County by staying in one of our 2,000+ beds or camp at one of our scenic RV parks.
Plan your visit with itineraries. When you see the icon above, you can add the page to your itinerary for reference later. Itineraries are a great way to keep track of everything you see that interests you.