– A three-day shopping experience, featuring some of thebest vendors from Alabama, as well as artisans and makers from nearly 20 otherstates, will be available at the end of next month for some early springshopping. Vintage Market Days of North Alabama, an upscale vintage-inspiredmarket featuring original art, antiques, clothing, jewelry, handmade treasures,home décor and more, will host Lavender and Lemonade Mar. 26-28, 2021, at theMorgan County Celebration Arena in Decatur.
Vintage MarketDays of North Alabama is a juried event who accept vendors based on variety,originality and quality of goods sold. An estimated 70 hand-selected artisansand pickers will bring truckloads of vintage, one-of-a-kind antiques,repurposed, specialty finds, original art, consumable yummies, seasonalplantings, handmade goods and more, turning the three-day shopping extravaganzain Decatur into a picker’s paradise. Along with shopping for treasures, shopperswill be entertained with music and will have a great mix of food options fromfood trucks during the three-day event.
For the safety and well-being of attendees and exhibitors, event organizerswill have the following COVID-19 precautionary measures in place. Theseinclude:
- All VMD staff will be wearing masks and behind plexiglass barriers at the ticket counter.
- There will be wider than normal walking aisles to encourage social distancing.
- Vendors and guests will be required to wear masks or face coverings.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in several locations for guests.
- Adjustments to provide as much of a touch free environment as possible.
- Guests are asked to practice social distancing and keeping a distance of six feet from anyone not in your immediate family.
· Compliancewith 50% capacity of the building.
Hours and admission tickets are:
Friday, March 26
General admission (3-day pass)
10 a.m. – 4 p.m. / $10
Saturday, March 27
General admission (good for re-entry on Sunday)
10 a.m. – 4 p.m. / $10
Sunday, March 28
10 a.m. – 4 p.m. / $5
Click here https://vintagemarketdays.com/market/north-alabama/to pre-purchase tickets. Admission for children 12 years old and underis free. Cash and credit card are accepted at the gate. Pre-sale ticketholders gain entry at 9:15 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. The first 25 pre-saleticket holders on Friday and Saturday receive a tote with market cash.
The Morgan County Celebration Arena is located at 67 HorseCenter Road (off Highway 67 East) in Decatur.
For more information on Vintage Market Days of NorthAlabama, visit https://www.vintagemarketdays.com/market/north-alabama/or follow them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/nalabamavintagemarketdays/.
For interviews and media inquiries, contact Event Coordinator Kim Denard at 205-567-6046.