Keep the kids happy and entertained all day long with the many family-friendly attractions that Decatur-Morgan County has to offer.
- Begin the day at The Cook Museum of Natural Science.
- After the museum, experience the adventure of the Downtown Turtle Trail! Learn more about Downtown Decatur, Alabama’s history by participating in the interactive scavenger hunt!
- Before lunch, let the kids burn some energy at UpSurge Trampoline Park.
- Have a picnic lunch at Decatur’s oldest park, Delano Park. Let the kids play on the playground while you enjoy the Rose Garden.
- After lunch, head to Gofar USA Park for a few hours of family fun.
- For an afternoon pick me up, stop by Oliwia’s Shaved Ice on Railroad Street in Hartselle!
- Enjoy dinner at local favorite, Buffalo Wild Wings.
- After dinner, relax and watch a movie at the AMC Classic 12 in Decatur.