- 19 acres of marina and RV park on the Tennessee River
- Launch ramp and lighted parking for the public
- Transient marine travelers welcome
- Bath house and laundry facilities ($) are available
- Public fishing allowed for a nominal fee
- Opening Summer 2013: community gathering area and pool
- Launch Capacity: 1
- Dock Specs: 100 linear feet floating dock for the public – can be used for tournaments
- Parking: Limited boat and trailer parking
- Contact: 800-524-6181
Located approximately 1.83 miles from Jay Landings Marina.
In 2020, uncertainty reigns, but the Historic Decatur Christmas Tour will go on. In a nod to COVID-19 health concerns, the 2020 event will feature a virtual tour of homes on Saturday, December 12.
Located approximately 1.48 miles from Jay Landings Marina.
Simp McGhee’s restaurant exudes old fashioned charm while offering fresh cajun seafood and beef selections sure to please any palate.
Stay up-to-date with all Decatur and Morgan County have to offer.