Point Mallard Campground
The Point Mallard Campground has 210 shaded camp sites nestled on 25-wooded acres. The “Good Sam Park” campground is full of amenities including three covered pavilions with restrooms and showers, enclosed meeting facility and playground. The sites also have water, electricity, a picnic table and charcoal grill, and 115 sites have sewer hookups. The campground is within walking distance of Point Mallard’s many attractions.
Effective January 2, 2021, section A (sites 1-52) will become short-term stay sites.
SHORT-TERM STAY SITES:
- Short-term stay is defined as a 2-week (14 day) maximum.
- Beginning January 2, 2021, reservations can be made year-round for the 52 sites in section A, based on availability. Reservations can only be made for each current calendar year. Reservations require a two (2) night minimum.
- Only one reservation can be made at a time per household, per RV.
- Payment must be made in full at the time the reservation is made.
- No refunds, cancellations, or transferring of dates. No exceptions.
- No RV can be left on a short-term stay site for more than 14 consecutive days.
Located approximately 2.55 miles from Point Mallard Campground.
Five generations of pitmasters & over 90 years of barbecuing, they’ve earned 15 World BBQ Championships (Pork, Brisket, Ribs, Chicken) and 5 Memphis in May World BBQ Grand Championships.
Located approximately 3.88 miles from Point Mallard Campground.
Simp McGhee’s restaurant exudes old fashioned charm while offering fresh cajun seafood and beef selections sure to please any palate.
Stay up-to-date with all Decatur and Morgan County have to offer.