Point Mallard Campground
The Point Mallard Campground has 210 shaded camp sites nestled on 25-wooded acres. The “Good Sam Park” campground is full of amenities including three covered pavilions with restrooms and showers, enclosed meeting facility and playground. The sites also have water, electricity, a picnic table and charcoal grill, and 115 sites have sewer hookups. The campground is within walking distance of Point Mallard’s many attractions.
Effective January 2, 2021, section A (sites 1-52) will become short-term stay sites.
SHORT-TERM STAY SITES:
- Short-term stay is defined as a 2-week (14 day) maximum.
- Beginning January 2, 2021, reservations can be made year-round for the 52 sites in section A, based on availability. Reservations can only be made for each current calendar year. Reservations require a two (2) night minimum.
- Only one reservation can be made at a time per household, per RV.
- Payment must be made in full at the time the reservation is made.
- No refunds, cancellations, or transferring of dates. No exceptions.
- No RV can be left on a short-term stay site for more than 14 consecutive days.
Located approximately 2.55 miles from Point Mallard Campground.
Five generations of pitmasters & over 90 years of barbecuing, they’ve earned 15 World BBQ Championships (Pork, Brisket, Ribs, Chicken) and 5 Memphis in May World BBQ Grand Championships.
Stay up-to-date with all Decatur and Morgan County have to offer.